....

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mixtures

So, I wanted to share a few things bugging me right now:

1. My colleague has COPROPHOBIA or CORPOROPHOBIA. Well, I'm mentoring her currently and I couldn't help but notice her scary hygienic habits.

Fyi,


COPROPHOBIA or CORPOROPHOBIA - fear of going to the loo

Apparently, she holds it til she reaches home after work!
Why?
Cos she is afraid that people could hear her pee flowing down the toilet bowl. She's afraid people would know she's flushing. She's afraid people will notice how long she takes in the ladies.
Scary innit?
I called her Toiletnoia in my own layman terms.
But I guess I should start calling her Coprophobia.


Oh on another note, I would like to wish her a Happy Birthday! She turned 26 today. Yay!



2. I am soooo disappointed with someone. Not gonna say who but if you were friends with me in FB, you would know who I am talking about.

Ever felt like you have done everything to help someone but still it is not enough?
Ever went all the way out to show you care but it goes unnoticed?
Ever felt like punching the person's face so hard cos they are just too stubborn to get it?

I felt that today. After coming back from a long day at work, I was hoping some peace and calm time at home. Unfortunately, things took the wrong turn and now, I would have to go to bed feeling all "bit**y".


To "you", I hope you realise what you're doing soon. Cos when I start to give up, you may lose me forever.


Pathetic day I had I know. Hope you guys had a good day though.

Going off now to get some well deserved sleep.
Til then, goodnight :)

No comments: