....

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A fresh start

Noticed the new change?
I needed it.
Badly.

I have major updates to share.

First of all, I have resigned from Citibank. I've got a much more exciting job and I am very sure most of you will be in shock cos the 'tomboy me' would never fit in being an......

Air Stewardess

Yes. Yes. I can't believe it myself. It was just a for-fun thing I did over the weekend last month and I passed the interview.


Other new updates?

I finally wore my first saree to a wedding. More of an achievement to me because an Indian girl at my age would have worn sarees for like 10 times by now.

Here's a little peek at my gorgeous saree which was picked out within 5 minutes by the way :D




That's all the updates I can give for now.
Wish me luck with my new adventures coming up.

Be good.

No comments: