....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Alien in the Faraway Land?

Been in Singapore for a month plus and I have to say I have not adjusted to things here. Nevertheless, last night helped me improve on my sucky communication skills and I am now proud to say that I have adjusted a little better.

I have tonnes of things to do on my list and I just don't know where to start or where to stop.

Right now, I am missing my family so much. I use to quarrel and argue with my brothers and occassionally my mum.
Now, I quarrel with my own thoughts. Lifeless much?

Miss the days when my mum cooked icky yucky food and I secretly would tapao food outside.
Miss the days when I use to eat Mee Hoon Kueh like every alternate nights.
Miss the days when I could just invade my brother's room for the thrill of it.
Miss the days when Roxy was jumping around the house like a monkey on the loose.

I miss my family. So very much :(

No comments: