....

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Empty Dumpty

So, my blog passed away like 2 months ago. Decided to revive it once again.

I am leaving! Yes. Leaving Johor Bahru City. Not to KL or Penang, but to Singapore.
After 22 years living with my parents, I am now set for a new adventure.
New experience.New people. I am both happy and sad.

Sad because:

1. I will be away from my dearest family
2. I will be away from my baby, Roxy.
3. Nikki is still missing (it's been 3 days!!)
4. There is no internet connection (yet)
5. I will be away from my comfort zone

Happy. Why?

1. Meeting new people
2. Freedom to stay out for as long as I want (muahahahaha!)
3. Time to be independent (Buy my own food, Wash and dry my own clothes, etc.)
4. Referring to the above, I can prolly just send my clothes to the laundry shop? :P
5. New place! I get to mess up my room without having to hear my mum nag ;)


So yeah, I am leaving. Wish me luck. I hope I survive the Singapore jungle :D

No comments: